Marleen has over 30 years of experience in the mental health field providing services to all age groups. She has been licensed as an Independent Clinical Social Worker since 1991.
Marleen believes her role in therapy is to help clients find their individual strengths and gifts, guiding and walking alongside them in their healing journey. Her current interests include working with women and couples.
On numerous occasions, Marleen has spoken publicly on the issue of infant loss and has also been involved with the Preeclampsia Foundation. She actively participates as a volunteer in various church related activities.
Marleen completed her Master of Science in Social Work from the University of WI-Madison in 1988 and her Master in Business Administration (MBA) from Bethel University in St. Paul, MN in 2012.
Areas of Interest Include:
- Mood Related Disorders including Depression, Anxiety and Bi-Polar
- Grief & Loss
- Attachment & Bonding
- Learning Disorders & Developmental Delays
- ADHD, Behavior, and Impulse Control
- Substance Abuse
- Out of Home Placement
- Crisis Counseling
- Abuse and Neglect
- Adult Maltreatment
- Family, Couples and Relationship Issues
- Women’s Issues
Licensure, Certifications, Affiliations &
Evidence Based Specialties
- MN Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
- MN Board of Social Work Approved Supervisor
- MN Board of Behavioral Health and Therapy Approved Supervisor LPC/LPCC
Marleen is in-network with most insurance companies.